3 data-driven steps towards your Carbon Reduction Plan
DeltaQ helps its clients to achieve Net-Zero Carbon by controlling the energy consumption of their buildings without sacrificing user comfort.
The predictive, proactive and continuous management of HVAC installations, which account for nearly 60% of the overall consumption of a commercial building, is the solution to quickly meet the GHG reduction targets of -55% by the decade's end.
To do this, and given the structuring of the real estate industry, DeltaQ offers a solution that allows mapping, understanding and acting in 3 STEPS in a very short time:
PROFILER - INSIGHTS - AUTOPILOT
How we make a real difference
DeltaQ’s self-learning algorithms learn how a building behaves under varying internal and weather conditions. DeltaQ will continuously maximize energy cost savings while ensuring optimal comfort.
Example #1: Nice summer sunset
- During night-time, DeltaQ will ensure just-in-time cooling of your building, resulting in optimal energy consumption and a comfortable workplace.
Example #2: Sunny winter morning
- DeltaQ will steer your heating system to reach the preferred temperature for working just in time. By synchronising with weather predictions, DeltaQ will optimize energy consumption.
Apply Map - Plan - Act
in your journey
Digital HVAC diagnosis of the building
- Real-time dashboard for comfort and systems
- Monthly Comfort-Energy-Systems trends
- 3-Monthly Comfort-Energy-Systems anomalies spotting
- Read-only remote access to BMS or BOS
- Access to sensors and metering readings
Physical HVAC diagnosis of the building
- Site visit by HVAC expert
- Systems, Data, Building, Demand anomalies spotting
- Actionable Carbon Reduction Plan
- PROFILER for 3 months
- Access to the premises with the facility manager and O&M
Smart, automated and repetitive savings
- Active AI steering
- Automation of savings measures
- Continued monitoring and reporting
- PROFILER and INSIGHTS
- Write-access to BMS or BOS
- Execution of Carbon Reduction Plan