Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you with a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international-oriented asset managers, O&M parties, and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
As an Energy Expert, you are responsible for managing the portfolio of buildings regarding their energy consumption. You set up the relationship with the customer and the retrieval of data related to energy consumption. On this topic, you are a liaison between the customer, the sales team, and operations.
To meet our growth ambitions, we are looking for a passionate energy expert. Your role consists among other of the following tasks:
- Subject Matter Expert for the energy consumption in (commercial) buildings and their savings potential.
- Improve company tools, templates, and processes related to energy consumption analysis and building performance analysis
- Being able to use the “Measurement & Verification” (M&V) equation as defined in the IMPVMP protocol.( EVO® International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP).)
- Capable of defining a baseline model for the energy consumption of the building and managing the process of its adaptations due to investments and improvements on the HVAC related to energy consumption.
- You will Significantly improve the energy consumption and CO2 balance of commercial buildings and thus have a positive effect on climate change.
- You can supply valuable suggestions to optimize the system in terms of comfort and energy consumption.
- Using system monitoring, you will troubleshoot customer issues concerning comfort and energy consumption complaints.
- You will team up with our group of modelling experts where you will combine your practical knowledge and understanding of energy consumption with their expert knowledge on AI and modeling expertise.
- You are responsible to streamline energy data capturing from the individual buildings.
- With your experience and customer feedback, you contribute to the further development of DeltaQ and our services.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification is highly desirable.
- Consultancy, advisory, and affinity in the use, implementation, and execution of the IPMVP method to support energy savings initiatives in buildings.
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings in general. ( minimum 5 years of experience)
- A passion for our goal, reducing co2 consumption.
- Experience in the execution and project management of Energy optimizing initiatives It’s reporting and follow-up.
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- A flexible mindset and start-up mentality.
- Professional proficiency in English, German, Dutch, or French is a plus
Knowledge and/or Experience within one of the following domains is a plus:
- Affinity with automation of data retrieval and analytics.
- Good understanding of HVAC systems.
- Experience with – multiple – GBS-systems of the most known suppliers (PRIVA, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Siemens, Sauter,)
- Knowledge of interoperability of industrial systems and communication protocols (BACnet, Modbus, OPC, M-bus, LonWorks,)
- Knowledge IT infrastructure (network configuration, internet security,)
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top-level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings, and web technology
- …a prime example of a SaaS company using the latest technology to change the business.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance, and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
Contact us on email@example.com