Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international-oriented asset managers, O&M parties, and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
To grow this venture, we are looking for a dedicated Sales Engineer_Business Development Manager Large Accounts to support our team. Your job is to target and close deals with the top 200 DeltaQ prospects in terms of Annual Recurring Revenue potential. Your scope is (initially) Europe with a focus on the largest real estate investment funds, estate asset managers, and facility/operational management companies.
- Identify new business opportunities (lead generation) and convert them into accounts
- Develop partnerships with large key prospects and accounts to help them tackle their challenges and reach their business and ESG goals
- Create strong relationships with key stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s and segment’s value propositions
- Determine annual sales plans to achieve annual recurring revenue targets
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products
- Maintain CRM system
- Own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Identify and solve client issues strategically
- Build and effectively maintain a re-seller network
- Work with the Marketing and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy, to foster a culture of continuous improvement, and to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical teams internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the CCO with key business insights: typical reporting relates to Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Accounts, Win/Loss
In this position, you report directly to the CCO. This position involves frequent travel to visit customers across European major (real estate) business cities.
- You hold a Master’s degree in (commercial) engineering, applied economics or equivalent by experience
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in tech sales. Experience in B2B sales in commercial (office) real estate is favorable.
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings is a plus
- Experience with and/or knowledge of energy pricing and indexes is a plus
- You are a hunter, a networker, a relationship builder and understand how different stakeholders relate to each other in the world of real estate
- Ability to prepare reports and use the appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at a structured way of working, analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Experience with CRM
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment (must)
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Professional proficiency in English, German and French. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
DeltaQ offers you a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top-level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings, and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance, mobile phone
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
- You can have an impact on society and on mitigating climate change in an unprecedented manner
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
Contact us by email at hr@DeltaQ.io or via the button below.