Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international-oriented asset managers, O&M parties, and tenants.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in collaboration with Sales team.
- Maintain and strengthen our corporate social media presence across all digital channels.
- Manage website content and performance.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identify topics for online publication in close collaboration with media agency.
- Write and/or edit in English content (both visual and written) for online media and digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Develop content for other media, particularly visual such as video and infographics, but also for online advertising and more.
- Manage customer databases for webinars and campaigns.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide expertise and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- University or Business School degree (Master) in Marketing or related field with a specialization in digital communication, content management and community management.
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing (minimum 6 to 7 years), with expertise in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in Marketing Automation platforms such as Pardot.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Excellent written and spoken English – native speaker would be an advantage. Knowledge of French or German would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Intercultural competence and willingness to work in a team.
DeltaQ offers you a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- …in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- …in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience.
- Encouraging policy to develop you in your specific professional domain.
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare.
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities.
- Many fun@work projects.
Contact us on hr@DeltaQ.io, apply below or on LinkedIn