Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international-oriented asset managers, O&M parties, and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change?
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active PA with excellent communication and prioritization skills, highly literate with great attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer provides executive, administrative, and development support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
Specific responsibilities as the CEO’s PA will include but not be limited to:
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests
- Organizing and maintaining the CEO’s diary and making appointments
- Processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters, and corporate housekeeping
- Arranging business trips (including flights and accommodations), ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings/business trips, preparing meeting agendas
- Office management
- Organizing internal team meetings, events, and exchanges
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO
- Administratively supporting CFO (required by and in liaison with) to manage administrative compliance for governance, legal, and accounting purposes
Experience & Education
- Bachelor level of working and thinking
- Ten years of working experience providing support for upper-level management
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Service driven team player with an open mindset
- Excellent management, time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch, English, French
- Affinity with real estate and interest in sustainability is a plus
- A full-time position, based in Brussels
- You work directly for our CEO but in your position, you’ll have close contact with the whole organization
- Flexible work environment
- You will be part of a dynamic, highly motivated, entrepreneurial team
- Compensation according to experience and skills
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
Send your CV & motivation letter to hr@DeltaQ.io or apply below.