Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
To grow this venture, we are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer / DevOps Engineer to support our team. The ideal candidate enjoys dealing with mission-critical systems, complex workflows, data analytics and cloud computing. You will have the opportunity to display and further develop your skills in the following areas:
- Design, implement, and automate the deployment of scalable infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues
- Operate and maintain internal SQL and NoSQL databases
- Maintain our GraphQL APIs and internal Python libraries
- Back-end development on our modelling services and front-end development for our web applications
- Design and implementation of UI features on our dashboard
- Master degree in engineering/IT or equivalent through experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a software development, operations or DevOps role
- Affinity with modern development methods, such as agile development, automated testing and distributed or micro services architectures
- We value experience or interest in the following:
- containerization, clustering and cloud-native technologies (e.g. Linux, Docker, Kubernetes)
- cloud providers and deployments
- IT/devops/operations automation, IT networking, industrial protocols
- data wrangling, scientific Python, machine learning or AI modelling
- Experience in the building or energy sectors
- Eager to learn and able to contribute valuable input to architectural and technology decisions
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself:
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including diverse extra-legal benefits
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
Would you like to check out DeltaQ behind the scenes? Follow the team on Instagram!