Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international-oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
To meet our growth ambitions, we are looking for a passionate HVAC expert. Your role consists among other of the following tasks for the different buildings in our portfolio:
- You analyze the DeltaQ integration possibilities in the quotation phase based on a site visit and/or the documentation supplied.
- You are capable to understand the design of the HVAC system at a specific building and can audit its settings and behavior in comparison with industry standards.
- You can supply valuable suggestions to optimize the system in terms of settings, scheduling and seasonable good practice.
- Using system monitoring, you will troubleshoot customer issues concerning HVAC systems, control algorithms as well as customer complaints.
- You will team up with our group of modeling experts where you will combine your practical knowledge and understanding of HVAC design and operations with their expert knowledge on AI and modeling expertise.
- You will provide an expert opinion on BMS systems, HVAC design, and usage questions to both internal sales and ops teams as to our customers.
- You are determining missing components, sensors to improve control on energy and comfort. You can provide solutions and project management with both conventional and/or IOT suppliers.
- With your experience and customer feedback, you contribute to the further development of DeltaQ and our services.
- Successful previous experience (anywhere from 10+ years) as a subject matter expert in the HVAC, HVAC controls, BMS/BAS, or commercial building energy management sector(s).
- Experience with HVAC design and capacity dimensioning for commercial buildings.
- Hands-on experience with the operation and maintenance of BMS or commissioning
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- A flexible mindset.
- Interest in startup culture and mentality.
- Professional proficiency in English and German, Dutch or French is a plus
Knowledge and/or Experience within one of the following domains is a plus:
- Excellent understanding of the BMS hardware components, their functions, and hierarchy. Ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of programming Python, Matlab, C, and Linux experience is considered an asset.
- Experience with – multiple – GBS-systems of the most known suppliers (PRIVA, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Siemens, Sauter,…)
- Knowledge of interoperability of industrial systems and communication protocols (BACnet, Modbus, OPC, M-bus, LonWorks,…)
- Knowledge IT infrastructure (network configuration, internet security,…)
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top-level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings, and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org