Are you ready to be part of a fast growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
What’s in it for you?
- Get experience in an international working environment.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market.
- Learn more about strategic and operational marketing from experienced marketers.
- Possibility to specialize in certain marketing fields, like social media, e-mail or content marketing.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of external and internal communications: newsletters, emails, blogs
- Prepare, manage and update website, databases and mailing lists.
- Media research and monitoring.
- Market desk research.
- Create visuals for different communicational assets.
- Assist in updating branding guidelines.
- Assist in managing social media channels
- Other administrative or reporting duties.
- Assist with other (communication) activities.
Skills and Qualities
- Forward planning and prioritisation skills.
- Studying communications or sustainability or a related field.
- Proactive attitude with attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to create appealing visual communications products (e.g. charts, graphs, templates).
- Strong native-level English language writing, editing and speaking skills required.
- Knowledge of our sector or are curious and willing to learn more about it and related topics.
- Proven ability on work independently and on own initiative.
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself.
- Traineeship based in Brussels : You will work with our marketing manager, based in the Netherlands.
- Working from home is possible. Schedule is flexible / to be discussed.
- Start date: asap
- 2 to 5 days a week, 6 months minimum.
- Monthly payment with lunch and travel allowance.
You will work with our marketing manager, based in the Netherlands. Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to check out DeltaQ behind the scenes? Follow the team on Instagram!