If you live and breathe product marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Product Marketing & Communication Manager to reinforce the positioning and promotion of our solution, to increase brand awareness and to attract new clients.
Are you looking for an opportunity that offers a broad range of tasks and challenges? If so, please send us your full application by sending your resumé to the following address: email@example.com.
The Manager supports the planning and the delivery of high-impact communications. He/she partners with (internal) stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the alignment of the communication with the DeltaQ brand and to support the business and the objectives of the company. In addition to his/her proven project management skills, he/she is expected to contribute as a specialist within one or more areas (e.g. software, SaaS, Energy Management, digital communications, analytics, and content management).
- Monitor and analyze competition moves in order to maximize solution positioning and messaging.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders on the specific solution marcom plan (vision, strategy, execution) and ensure that the budget is aligned.
- Develop key messages and positioning for internal and external use to help align the people and business activities towards achieving the vision of the Development team.
- Execute and implement creative and innovative content and activities in the field of product corporate publishing (print, movie, online), events, corporate identity, public relations, advertising, etc.
- Content management and Digital communications, social media & print
- Develop and manage reactive and proactive content to maximize internal and external communication channels mix in relation to priority themes/topics (e.g. Web pages, online or print magazines and newsletters, as well as social media and digital channels).
- Contribute to the company global editorial line.
- Update and develop product collaterals (brochures, flyers, illustrations, etc.) in line with Development team and support product launches.
- Develop and maintain the relevant sections of the website for the designated market segments and service to ensure consistency of messages and relevance.
- Event Management
- Collaborate on events (webinars, tradeshows) to the positioning of the solution.
- MSc in Marketing, Communication, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Product Marketing & Communication Manager (at least 7 years)
- Familiarity with B2B and SaaS environment
- Experience in launching products and marketing campaigns on social media
- Proficiency in MS Office, Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of French or German would be an asset.
- Good presentation skills & Intercultural competence
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience
- Encouraging policy to develop you in your specific professional domain
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
- Many fun@work projects
DeltaQ is a cloud-based energy optimization solution that applies predictive techniques to the steering of the HVAC of commercial buildings, leveraging weather forecast and AI thermal models of the building.
Its open architecture integrates with existing Building Management Systems and Proptech platforms. It helps real-estate professionals substantially reduce CO2 emissions and realize energy savings while maintaining comfort to users, improving their operational efficiency, and overall, optimizing the value of their assets.
Founded in 2019, DeltaQ is a SaaS company with more than 30 employees operating in Europe and Asia. www.deltaq.io