Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international oriented asset and property managers, O&M parties and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
To grow this venture, we are looking for a dedicated Sales Assistant. Your job is to support our sales team, who is managing our Key Accounts and who is increasing revenue by contacting top 200 DeltaQ prospects. Together with the team, your responsibility is to focus within (initially) Europe on the largest real estate investment funds, property and asset managers, and facility/operations management companies.
- Prepare meeting agenda and client meetings, such as PowerPoint presentations, reports, etc.
- Prepare client offers & quotes for the sales team to review.
- Cross check sales supporting material with internal departments.
- Set up meetings & prepare communication with different stakeholders.
- Send cold mailings for business development and merge them with prospection lists.
- Organize visits and participation to events and trade shows in close collaboration with marketing.
- Upload and maintenance of lists containing information on buildings (address, pictures, etc…).
- Keep client contact and stakeholder information up to date in CRM system
- Create solid relationships with internal departments and key client stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams to implement a culture of continuous improvement and to ensure the highest level of customer service.
In this position you report directly to the CCO, with close interaction with the sales team.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in (commercial) engineering, applied economics or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in sales support. Experience in B2B sales in commercial (office) real estate is highly recommended.
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings is a plus.
- You are a relationship builder and understand how different stakeholders relate to each other in the world of real estate.
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication.
- Must have a structured way of working and an eye for detail to prepare PowerPoints, offers, reports, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Is diligent in keeping a CRM system up to date.
- Understands pipeline and sales forecast data.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment (must).
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problem.
- Has the desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Professional proficiency in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of other language is a plus (e.g. German).
- Understands the competitive landscape and the dynamics in the real estate market.
- Identifies client issues and align internally with sales team and other departments.
- Helps in delivering periodic reporting to the sales team.
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market.
- … in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience.
- Encouraging policy to develop you in your specific professional domain.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities.
- Many fun@work projects.
Our headquarter is located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium, with excellent public transportation connections.
Contact us on email@example.com or on LinkedIn