Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change?
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active Sales Assistant with excellent communication and prioritisation skills, highly literate with great attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Reporting directly to the CCO, the Sales Assistant provides support in the field of internal sales activities, administrative and reporting support and support in lead generation activities, memberships etc.
Specific responsibilities as Sales Assistant will include but not be limited to:
- Learn and execute sales processes to generate new sales opportunities for our Sales Managers
- Organize and attend real estate fairs, network events with maximum impact
- Map and engage prospective accounts together with our Sales Managers
- Work closely with the team to ensure the pipeline is maintained and optimized
- Engage in meaningful discussions with high-level executives
- Contribute to the creation and optimization of sales strategy
- Support the CCO to track activity to manage databases and filing systems with relevant information
- Support the Sales team in analyzing new markets and develop an effective go-to-market plan
- Work closely with the team to map and analyze new possible sales revenues
- Bachelor level of working and thinking
- of 2-3 years working experience providing support in a business, sales or customer, (international) environment (e.g. customer service or sales dept.) and has an ambition to become a solid performing Sales or Account Manager in technology sales
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Strong management, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality and affinity with sustainable technologies and real estate
- Pro-active, hands-on and results driven, self-motivated and with a fantastic work ethic
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint and in business correspondence
- Ability to perform cold calling activities
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Service driven team player with an open mindset
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French. German is a plus
DeltaQ offers you a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- A full-time position (80% is an option), based in Brussels
- Salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers,
- A flexible work environment
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
- You will be part of a dynamic, highly motivated, entrepreneurial team
- Impact on society and on mitigating climate change in an unprecedented manner
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
Click the Apply button below, or send an email to hr@DeltaQ.io with your CV and motivation.