DeltaQ is looking for an ambitious and seasoned Software Engineer that is experienced in Python and is passionate about building a SaaS product that has a positive impact on climate change.
Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions in commercial buildings, using internally developed advanced machine learning technology and simulation expertise to generate immediate results.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team and help us leverage technology to move towards a carbon-neutral society.
- Strong expertise in Python3 and its ecosystem
- Advanced knowledge of containerization and automation based on Docker
- Clustering and cloud-native technologies (e.g. Linux, Kubernetes)
- Experience with modern development methods, such as agile development, automated testing, and distributed or micro services architectures
- Experience with SaaS product engineering
- You’ve got your hands dirty with Redis, GraphQL, Gitlab, CI/CD
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a software development role
What we offer
- Work for a reliable and inspiring company with a high degree of specialization
- Collaboration on interesting international projects
- A remote-friendly team organization with the opportunity to alternate between our lively office and your zen place
- Financial and non-financial rewards
- A relaxed working environment and flexible working hours
- Working with HR and team leads on your personal development plan
- A budget for education and conferences