We are the product engineering team of DeltaQ. Our mission is to help businesses reduce the carbon footprint of their buildings. We do this by making software that takes control of the HVAC equipment and applies model predictive control for optimal energy efficiency.
We are a purpose-driven team continuously looking for the highest value – in our mission, and in our way of working. We have the ambition to continuously Accelerate (inspired by the book, indeed) our product engineering, borrowing practices from Lean Startup, DDD, XP, and DevOps. We think and work from first principles, continuously looking for ways to improve our product, our people, and our processes – supported by psychological safety.
We are looking for a software craftsperson who likes to coach to help shape our team towards the next level of software craft and take your part of the load.
- Share our purpose
- Love building software products
- Get energy from coding stuff that matters whilst coaching your team-mates
- Are versed in taking a team towards technical excellence
- Have what it takes to work in our technical environment (Python, React.js, Node.js, GraphQL, MySQL, InfluxDB, Redis, Docker, K8S, cloud (mainly IaaS, currently GCP), Raspberry Pi)
- Have sufficient flying hours in diverse environments under your belt so you know what it takes to get our team to that level (probably North of 10 years)
- Live +/- 1 timezone away from Brussels and can travel to Brussels via a low-emission transportation means
- The thrill of being part of the journey of a scale-up that wants to make a dent
- The satisfaction of contributing to the mitigation of climate change
- The inspiration of working with talented people in a diverse and international team
- The fulfillment of inspiring and influencing our engineering choices
- The joy of continuously improving yourself and others
- The flexibility of working remotely and accommodating working hours
- The security of fair financial and non-financial rewards
This description is a conversation starter. If it resonates with you, we need to talk.
Contact us on email@example.com, on LinkedIn or click the button below.