Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. We use internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with DeltaQ increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international-oriented asset managers, O&M parties, and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
As a PMO, you are responsible for managing the portfolio of buildings together with the customer. You set-up project management to organise a swift and accurate implementation of our product to digitalise all the buildings from the customer. You are a liaison between the customer, the sales team and operations. You are reporting to the company COO.
To meet our growth ambitions and especially the demand in Germany, we are looking for a passionate manager. Your role consists among other of the following tasks:
- Set-up project management to facilitate the different building analysis and deployments.
- The maturity to negotiate and moderate agreements to organise the work and relations.
- You can translate customer requests to the internal operations and development.
- You analyse the market, coordinate the work and monitor the planning of the various subcontractors.
- You discuss the projects in close consultation with the account manager and provide input for the offers
- You analyse the DeltaQ integration possibilities in the quotation phase based on a site visit and the documentation supplied. You identify technical solutions for the communication between the DeltaQ cloud service and the building management / BMS to enable a fast deployment preparation.
- You install the DeltaQ gateway on-site and train the customer and technical parties in the use of the DeltaQ service and dashboard.
- With your experience and customer feedback, you contribute to the further development of DeltaQ and our services.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in PMO context.
- You speak/write German at minimum B2/C1.
- You like people and new interactions. Easy to team-up in new situations. Customer success is your driver.
- Super organized Project Manager.
- Team player with good communication skills;
- A flexible mindset and start-up mentality;
- Professional proficiency in English, Dutch or French is a plus
Knowledge and/or Experience within one of the following domains is a plus:
- Good understanding of HVAC-systems.
- Experience with – multiple – GBS-systems of the most known suppliers (PRIVA, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Siemens, Sauter,…)
- Knowledge of interoperability of industrial systems and communication protocols (BACnet, Modbus, OPC, M-bus, LonWorks,…)
- Experience with (installation of) monitoring.
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings
- A passion for our goal: reducing CO2-consumption
Our headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.
DeltaQ offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself:
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top-level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings, and web technology
- …a prime example of a SaaS company using the latest technology to change the business.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance, and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
Would you like to check out DeltaQ behind the scenes? Follow the team on Instagram!